Thursday, December 6, 2007

stolen heart

You stole my heart,
And ran away.

Leaving me with only the memory,
Of what we were yesterday.

I’m broken,
Cause I’m opened.

I’m broken,
Cause I’m lonesome.

And I don’t feel right,
When you’re gone away.

You’ve run away with me heart,
And you expect me to stay.

There’s nowhere you can hide,
That I won’t find.

You stole my heart,
And ran away.

Just so you could,
Keep some of me.

But why take some,
When you could have all?

I can’t live without my heart,
And I can’t live without you the thief of my heart.

I want to heal, I want to feel
Like a was and am something real.

But I can’t without my heart.

You’re bound to me,
Now that you hold a piece of me.

Why do you run, why do you hide?

You’ll never be satisfied
Till your back by my side.

I want to feel,
Like I’m somewhere I belong.

And the only place I can think of.

Is with my heart and you.

Why did you run of?
You’ve stolen my heart.

No comments: