Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Deserted Love

Deserted love left helpless one the floor,
Discarded by the one who said, you they will always love.

Scattered and broken, covered with dust,
From how long ago, you don’t know.

Walking back threw the line of time,
To the day we first met.

And everything that has happened
from now till then.

Seeing all we’ve been threw,
And how they all turned out.

Looking frantically for clues,
To see if I had anything to do what just came about.

You left me without a warning,
Barely gave me a chance to say goodbye.

You just walked away with a,
“Hey, maybe I’ll see u again someday”.

Now you’re gone…..for how long I don’t know,
And about the same time you knew I was going to go.

I don’t know if I’ll see you again,
And if I do,
it will probably be when I’m old.

And god know how long without you,
I’ll be able to hold.

No comments: