Thursday, November 15, 2007

Undiscovered Spy

Hello and goodbye,
I’m that undiscovered spy.

I’m not here to stay,
I’m just passing threw.

Finding out all I can,
From stupid fools like you.

I know the place of,
Every stone and mouse in the tower.

Every crack and leak,
You have in your shower.

This castle will soon be mine,
There’ll be no way,You could put up a fight.

I’m as swift as the wind,
And as crewel as the night.

I’ll kill every man, woman, and child,
There is in sight.

Why do you think,
I’m hated with so much spit.

I’m the thief in the night,
Yes, the one that stole his wife.

I’m the undiscovered spy,

That’s here to take your life.
I go and I come as I please.

Cause I hate the light,
So I stay out of sight and attack at night.

And anyone that does see me,
Never lives to see another day,

Cause I come and snatch their soul away.

I’m the undiscovered spy,
What more can I say.

I’m here one day and gone the next,
I just love this game I play

J.P.G

No comments: