Sunday, November 25, 2007

Deaths ring

The viper’s sting is in my blood,
the vampire’s bite on my neck.

My soul mourns and my heart is crushed,
trampled underfoot by all those around me.

Oh let me die,

let me thrust the knife in my side;
let me fall from the highest mount.

Relies your hold on my life for I no longer want to live it,
let me be to my torment.

Let me give in and let death overwhelm me;
don’t hold me back any more for you only make things worse.

Just relies me please I want to die,
I can’t stand it any longer,

let me give my mind over to darkness,
let my soul go down to the grave,
let the evil within me brake free and dive to the pits of shadows,
only then can I be free.

Why must you linger?
Why must you torture me so?

It was for you tat I would have fought and died for.

Why must you stab me from behind?

I gave you my love, my soul and this is how you repay me?

Dam you, you little heathen.

why won’t you let me go?

Keep me any longer
and you’d wish that Pandora’s Box was reopened
and ever curse in the book bespoken.

Why must you keep your hold?

You little mongrel,
I was born for you, I lived for you,
but now I would rather die without you.

You repaid my love with sorrow and now I dread tomorrow.

Why do you still hold on?

Why won’t you let me go?

Death is all I’m wanting,
is that to much for the asking?

Haven’t I served you enough?

Now let the angels come and take me
to what reward could be waiting.

Let me go, I beg you please,
you only make thing harder and my passion for death stronger.

why must you torture me so?

What have I done to deserve this?

I’ll ask you one more time,
please heed my warning before it’s to late.

Let me go so death can take me to were my brothers are waiting.

Let me go

No comments: